Have been getting a lot of calls of people comparing costs with service type contractors like they are buying an xbox or something tangible, so they think they need to spend the lowest amount of money. Trust me, nothing could be further from the truth. See a small list of factors of what you are actually comparing, these may help you to decide. But like I always say, you get what you pay for.
- Organization from the company. Do they answer the phone and return calls in a timely manner?
- How confident are you in their services and knowledge about what needs to be done?
- Do they have a long term game plan to help you?
- Do they have all the legalities in place? Workers comp insurance, Department of Agriculture license, CCB construction contractors board license number, Liability insurance?
- Are they clean and respectful of your surrounding, space, plants, family, home, etc?
- How long have they been in business?
- What does your gut feeling tell you?